On behalf of management of Zhill Systems, a leading IT consulting firm located in Texas, US and incorporated in Nigeria, we are pleased to invite you to be a part of the Nigeria Agile Leadership Workference 2020 with the theme “Lean-Agile and Digital Transformation; Role of HR and Senior Management ” which would be taking place as follows:
Venue: Eko Hotels & Suites (Fantasia Hall), Victoria Island, Lagos
Date: 29th and 30th April 2020
Time: 8am – 5:30pm daily
Cost: N320, 000 (three hundred and twenty thousand naira only) per seat. This covers the globally recognized certification for ICP-ALP (ICAgile professional certification in Agile Leadership)
About the Agile Leadership Workference
Zhill Systems has organized a professional workference were agile, leadership and digital transformation would be extensively discussed to help organizations become agile and sustain business agility. The workference brings all the in-depth training values in a workshop and the keynote speech delivery of a conference.
The Trainers, Keynote Speakers and Panelists have been carefully selected from different industries and backgrounds to bring into bear their knowledge and experience for the advantage of Nigerians and their businesses. Some of them are:
- Adewale Adeyipo; CEO CWG PLC, Lagos.
- Dr. Ezekiel Oseni; Chief Risk Officer, Bank of Industry (BOI) and Ag. Managing Director National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND), Lagos
- Martin Hinshelwood; Founder of naked Agility Limited, Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) at Scrum.org and Microsoft MVP, Glasgow, UK
- Yusuf Okucu; Senior HR Business Partner Lead, PepsiCo and Agile People Coach at Faster Horses, Barcelona, Spain.
- Yomi Ibosiola; Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Union Bank, Lagos.
- Funke Amobi; Country Head, Human Capital, Stanbic IBTC, Lagos.
Olatunji Adedayo is the convener of this workference and Co-founder of Zhill Systems. He is also an Agile Coach at Toyota Tsusho Network Integration, Texas, US.
About Zhill Systems
Zhill Systems is an IT consulting firm located in Texas, US. It is also legally incorporated in Nigeria to play in the information and communications technology (ICT) space. The company received its license as a value-added services (VAS) operator from the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) in 2018. In the agile training space, Zhill Systems is one of the very few Nigerian Organizations that have partnerships and accreditations with nearly all the major global agile and scrum Institutions across the world.
Some of its affiliations and partnerships are with EXIN, Netherlands, Scrum.org, Council for Six Sigma Certifications, Scrum Study and International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) which are all in the US. As a member organization of ICAgile, Zhill systems in the same membership league with reputable organizations such as Deloitte, Accenture, PWC, FedEx, Toyota Connected and others.
Zhill Systems has trained over 1, 750 professionals in Canada, UK, US and Nigeria. It is also playing in the cloud computing space as a partner of Amazon Web Services (AWS) among other value-adding partnerships.
Public and private organizations all over the world are increasingly adopting Agile methodologies for product development and operational works over the last ten years. In 2018, the Project Management Institute’s Pulse of the Profession survey reports that 87% of surveyed organizations used some form of Agile practices in the past year.
Working and delivering in a complex environment is inevitable and the drive to stay ahead of competitors, innovate and meets client’s expectations has become a challenge that cannot be met with the traditional waterfall methodology any longer. Agile practices can accelerate value delivery, raise a team’s productivity, improve quality, increase customer and employee satisfaction, and help organizations to quickly adapt to technology as business priorities change.
Benefits of Agile adoption to Organizations and Individuals
The advantages of Agile have been proven in startups, as well as small, medium and large organizations across the globe and some of them are:
- Reduces project delivery risk by engaging in frequent reviews with a cross-functional line of sight into product readiness and encouraging high stakeholder visibility.
- Elimination of organizational wastes such as redundancy, idle time, repetition, waiting, doing extra etc.
- Supports continuous attention to technical excellence, built-in quality and good design.
- Ensures prioritizing customer satisfaction through early, continuous and incremental delivery of valuable products and services.
- Accommodates changing requirements, which encourages rapid and flexible responses to changes that meet stakeholders’ expectations.
- Promotes leadership culture which creates a happy team and improves team performance and productivity.
- Encourages transparency through visibility, honest reporting, metrics and iteration/sprint meetings which foster effective communications.
- Enables speed to market, feedback loops and creating what the market expects through incremental delivery.
- Agile promotes simplicity in execution, delivery and reduces complexity in projects and processes.
For more information about pricing, payment and benefits, visit: https://www.zhillsystems.com/workference or Call Gbubemi – 08146180994
Visited 213 times, 2 Visits today