With barely a week to go to the BusinessDay CEO Forum, BusinessDay wishes to remind you to save the date. It is the foremost single-day gathering of senior business leaders and policy makers in Nigeria.
The CEO Forum which will take place on Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at the Lagos Continental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos. The program will commence at 9 a.m. and close at 4 p.m. Registration will commence at 8:20 a.m.
The theme of this year’s CEO Forum is Nigeria at a Crossroads: The Private Sector Opportunity. It will feature a keynote speech, presentation, and panel discussions that revolve around this central underlying theme. Professor Peter Tufano, Dean of the Said Business School, Oxford University will deliver the keynote address.
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, GCON, Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, will be the Special Guest Speaker.
This year, BusinessDay is introducing a special panel session called Governors in Conversation, which will have Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State, Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State, Governor Emeka Ihedioha of Imo State, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State, and Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State as discussants around the theme of the event.
- Adebayo Sanni, Managing Director, Oracle Nigeria
- Amy Jadesimi, Managing Director, Lagos Deep Offshore Logistics Base (LADOL)
- Austin Avuru, CEO, Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT)
- Baker Magunda, Managing Director/ CEO, Guinness Nigeria
- Bola Ashiru, Area Business Head, Mastercard West Africa
- Enase Okonedo, Dean, Lagos Business School
- Ferdinand Moolman, CEO, MTN Nigeria
- Haresh Aswani, MD, Tolaram Group
- Juliet Ehimuan, Country Manager, Google Nigeria
- Olusegun Adeniyi, CEO, Africa Fintech Foundry
- Segun Ogunsanya, CEO, Airtel Nigeria
- Uche Orji, MD/CEO, Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA)
- Uyi Akpata, Country Senior Partner, PwC
- Vinay Grover, CEO, Simba Group
- Yaw Nsarkoh, Executive Vice President, Unilever Ghana & Nigeria
- Yinka Sanni, MD, Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc.
The CEO Forum brochure is available to download here. The brochure also contains sponsorship information for organisations seeking valuable brand and executive exposure.
Each year, the CEO Forum brings together global thought leaders, CEOs of leading private organizations in Nigeria, Heads of public establishments and parastatals, influential senior executives and decision-makers in the business community.
Attendees will include:
- CEOs of private sector organizations
- Industry leaders across various sectors of the economy
- Senior executives of private sector organizations
- Heads of Ministries, Departments and Agencies
- Representatives from various state governments
- International development institutions
- Heads of industry associations
REGISTRATION PAYMENT AND FURTHER INQUIRIES
If you would like to attend the CEO Forum as a delegate, BusinessDay is offering a special VIP admission ticket to a select number of senior executives at the cost of One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000).
To take advantage of this offer, payment should be made to:
- Account name: BusinessDay Media Limited
- Bank: Access Bank
- Account number: 0006441133
All payments must clearly state “BusinessDay CEO Forum 2019.”
Evidence of payment should be sent to the contacts below, clearly stating the intending attendee’s full name, company, designation, mobile phone number and email address. If you would like additional information, please contact the under-listed.
|Obi Onyeaso||Head, Conferences||0803 437 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Roli Meggison-Olupitan||Asst. Manager, Conferences||0818 279 email@example.com|
Visited 27 times, 1 Visit today