Discover how so many SMEs are closing more deals online.
Do you know that :
• According to NCC, more than 98M nigerians are active internet users
• More than 50M nigerians are online everyday
• While they watch you should get busy selling !
• They should be seeing your business more
If 1% of these daily users are your potential customers then you should do everything possible to find them.
Leverage on our experience to know how to find and sell to them.
Register for our Class today & we will show you how to:
• know your customers.
• Know when they are online
• Know where & how to find them.
• Trend on twitter within 24hrs
• List your products / services on our partners network (CPN) so that partners across nigeria can sell your products / services
• Use some amazing drag and drop tools for creating videos and you can use them for free. (Content is best as video)
• Use facebook entrepreneur portal. A facebook site exclusively for entrepreneurs where adverts are cheaper, no selfies, no friends, strictly business.
Take advantage of our digital marketing class and leverage our experience to boost your sales.
Let’s start a sales journey together.
Our one day fast track workshop will take you straight to the point to acquaint you with these tools & techniques.
See what we are giving away:
• Free Website (For participants who do not have a business site)
• Free Website Audit + 1 week digital marketing service
• Free 5,000 GSM numbers + 40,000 email addresses of your look-alike audience
• Exclusive Social Media Industry Reports
• Premium Access To Online Training Resources For Free
• Reporting Templates & Other Business Documentations
HOST: Classiclink Technology
OFFICE / VENUE: Suite 14, Block B, First Floor Alausa Shopping Mall, Alausa Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria
DATE: 12th January 2019
TIME: 9AM – 5PM
NB: Endeavour to pay before event date or at the least register to book your seat as our class can only sit a maximum of 25 people and at times we may have to change the venue and thereby semd a mail /sms to our participants. We have observed from prevoius classes that a lot of people just note the address and turn up on event date without a prior registration. Sadly, there is little or nothing we can do to admit these people.
Visited 35 times, 1 Visit today